[mcclim-devel] Plans for McCLIM 0.9.2 "Laetare Sunday" release

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Tue Mar 7 11:12:51 UTC 2006

hi all,

I (and a few others, hi Clemens and Christophe) would like to see a
new McCLIM release. As Mothering Sunday is on the 26th of March, and
we wanted to do time-slot releases anyway ((-;), I suggest we go for
that date.

Proposed schedule:

* Heavy McCLIM hacking until 19th March. Then, freeze.
* test test test,
* Release McCLIM 0.9.2, "Laetare Sunday" on Sunday, 26th March (-:

Is everybody happy with that? I'll take silence (until say, the 12th) as
a "yes" (-:

--
Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs