[mcclim-devel] An easy question?

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Wed Feb 1 17:22:10 UTC 2006

I'm trying to understand a bit more of clim. Now I'm stuck.

How do I write an accept method which an be used in subset-completion?

e.g I have the class
(defclass t1 ()
          ((val :initarg :val...
           (sval :initarge ...))))

Now I want to present a list of things to the user he/she can choose
from something like

(accept `(subset-completion ,(list (make-instance 't1 :val...
                                   (make-instance 't1 :val ....))))

I got a somewhat working solution with present-to-string but what I
really want is something like this

| |  "(val t1 , (sval " .... for the first object
| |  "(val t1)          .... for the second object

etc.

I'm sure there is something for that ....

Help would be very appriciated.

Regards
Friedrich