[mcclim-devel] Patch: tab layout

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Fri Dec 29 14:44:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

most of you probably know Max-Gerd Retzlaff's Tab Layout or have
followed my progress on IRC while I was working on it.

For reference, here is a "final" version of the tab-layout, adapted for
inclusion into McCLIM.
  http://www.lichteblau.com/blubba/clim-tab-layout/tab-layout-3.diff
(Changelog compared to the original version and updated patches for
Beirc and FTD in the same directory.)

I am still waiting for feedback from MGR regarding the tab-layout's
license, since the original source code tarball does not explicitly
state a license.  Once I hear from MGR regarding the license, I'll
commit this patch.

d.

Added the tab layout.

	* Extensions/tab-layout.lisp: New file.

	* Examples/tabdemo.lisp: New file.

	* mcclim.asd (CLIM): Added Extensions/tab-layout.lisp.
	(CLIM-EXAMPLES): Add tabdemo.lisp

	* package.lisp (CLIM-TAB-LAYOUT): New package.

	* Examples/demodemo.lisp: Added a button for the tabdemo.

	* Doc/make-docstrings.lisp: Process the clim-tab-layout package.

	* Doc/mcclim.texi: New chapter about the tab-layout.

	* Backends/CLX/frame-manager.lisp (GENERATE-STANDARD-PANE-SPECS,
	FIND-CONCRETE-PANE-CLASS): Obey define-abstract-pane-mapping even
	for names not the internal packages.

	* Backends/gtkairo/event.lisp (TAB-BUTTON-HANDLER): New.

	* Backends/gtkairo/frame-manager.lisp ((MAKE-PANE-2
	TAB-LAYOUT-PANE)): New. (RESOLVE-ABSTRACT-PANE-NAME): Renamed.

	* Backends/gtkairo/gadgets.lisp (TAB-BUTTON-EVENT,
	TAB-PRESS-EVENT, TAB-RELEASE-EVENT, GTK-TAB-LAYOUT): New classes.
	(REALIZE-NATIVE-WIDGET, CONTAINER-PUT, (SETF
	CLIM-TAB-LAYOUT:TAB-LAYOUT-PAGES), REORDER-NOTEBOOK-PAGES,
	CONTAINER-MOVE, ALLOCATE-SPACE, (SETF
	CLIM-TAB-LAYOUT:TAB-LAYOUT-ENABLED-PAGE), CONNECT-NATIVE-SIGNALS,
	CLIM-TAB-LAYOUT:NOTE-TAB-PAGE-CHANGED, SET-TAB-PAGE-ATTRIBUTES,
	HANDLE-EVENT): New functions and methods on gtk-tab-layout.
	(PARENT-AD-HOC-PRESENTATION): New class.

	* Backends/gtkairo/port.lisp (GTK-WIDGET-MODIFY-FG): New function.

	* Backends/gtkairo/ffi.lisp: Regenerated.