[mcclim-devel] issues (bug?) with with-tab-layout in beirc

Max-Gerd Retzlaff m.retzlaff at gmx.net
Wed Apr 5 02:08:19 UTC 2006

Hello

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 04:44:13PM -0400, Andy Hefner wrote:
> The with-tab-layout macro assigns the name to the layout pane
> rather than the tab-bar-pane (rightly, since we want to name the
> highest member of the hierarchy), so get-frame-pane ignores it.

There's the accessor tab-layout::tab-bar-pane-of-tab-layout to get the
tab-bar-pane of a tab-layout-pane (hey, who would have thought?), but
it's not exported as I can't think why one would want to mess around
with this internal stuff from the outside.

Bye,
Max

--
Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net>       http://blog.matroid.org