[mcclim-devel] list-pane usage

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon May 9 07:25:26 UTC 2005

Well I'm starting to find my path into CLIM. The application I like to
implement is an account keeping application. I implemented it before
with LispWorks and CAPI and now I want to make it a clim
application. I found out about the different panes but got a bit stuck
with how to use one of them the list-pane. It seems that this is the
pane I'd like to use to keep a list of short descriptions of the
divrese accounts. I first modelled the accounts stuff as the
address-book example, but am now deriving. So what I like to know is
how to make this part of the address-book example:
(defmethod display-names ((frame address-book) stream)
  (dolist (address *addresses*)
    ;; PRESENT invokes the :PRINTER for the ADDRESS presentation-type, defined above.
    ;; It also makes each address printed out mouse-sensitive.
    (updating-output (stream :unique-id address)
      (present address 'address :stream stream)
      (terpri stream))))

work with a list pane. What I want is that that the list-pane entried
get mouse-sensitive. I searched the examples but found nothing which
gives me a hint. Maybe some of you can?

Regards
Friedrich