[mcclim-devel] Better defaults for CLX backend

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:41:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

Attached are a diff and a new file to implement better defaults for
the clx server path: parsing $DISPLAY as a Unix user might expect.
Behaviour should be unchanged in the case that the $DISPLAY
environment variable is unreadable.  The immediate effect of this
patch is that clim over ssh will work.

That said, I have completely failed to test this patch even to the
point of compiling it, as locally both my sbcl and my clx are broken.
If someone could test this and report back (or commit it themselves),
that would be good.