[mcclim-devel] Copying text to clipboard loops displaying messages to Konsole

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 17:11:07 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> If it's still not working for you, could you please try the attached
>> patch?
>
> With the latest McCLIM CVS sources, I can correctly paste text from
> the CLIM Listener to a Konsole.  But I get an endless stream of
> identical messages like this in the Konsole from which I start McCLIM:

OK.  I still have no idea what's going on -- all of these work as
expected for me, with Konsole 1.3.2 (KDE 3.2.3, Qt 3.2.3).

> 9: ("DEFUN MAKE-PROCESS")

Can you try running the clim-listener single-threaded, please -- there
might be slightly less to go wrong.

In addition, if you could try (clipboard:main) from
<http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/clipboard.lisp>, clicking in
the clx window which appears, then middle-clicking in console, and
sending in the transcript, that would help.

Thanks,

Christophe