[mcclim-devel] Yet another bug for the bug list

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 21:45:39 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> Any comments from the McCLIM developers?  What should be done with the
> bug list page at McCLIM CLiki?  Shall we drop it?

While we have it, we should probably keep it up to date -- unless
someone is actively tagging and tracking bug reports sent to this
list.  However, I'd urge people interested in these infrastructural
issues to think about a better system as a matter of relative urgency.
(It would be nice to have a system in place for the next release.)

Cheers,

Christophe