[mcclim-devel] Statement of intent: release McCLIM on Mothering Sunday (2005-03-06)

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 11:38:55 UTC 2005

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> am I allowed to mention the word "scrollbars"?  My particular
> case is that sometimes, in sb-sprof-ui or in my tabcode app, I see a
> lot of grey at the bottom of a scrolled area where real output ought
> to be.

Just in case anyone is confused over what I mean here, a screenshot
demonstrating the problem is at
<http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/mcclim-scroll-problem.png>.
This screenshot was obtained by, in SBCL
  (mapcar #'require '(:asdf :clx :clim-clx-user :clouseau))
  (clouseau:inspector (find-package "CL"))
and scrolling down.

Cheers,

Christophe