[mcclim-devel] ABORT gesture for ACCEPT (was: One char patch to presentation-defs [really future of McCLIM]

Max-Gerd Retzlaff m.retzlaff at gmx.net
Thu Aug 25 20:23:38 UTC 2005

Hello

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 09:47:35AM -0500, rpgoldman at real-time.com wrote:
>     MGR> Basically it is just adding
>     MGR> (handler-bind ((abort-gesture #'abort)) in the beginning of
>     MGR> ACCEPT in presentation-defs.lisp. That seems to be okay.
>     MGR> If noone complains I'll apply it to the repository.
>
> Has anyone squawked?  If not, how please do apply it.

I've just done that. See:
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/mcclim-cvs/2005-August/000297.html

Sorry for the delay, at least everybody have had some time to complain
or improve the patch already. :)

Bye,
Max

--
Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net>

For your amusement:
22:50 < stesch> ouch: "Today is the car of the cdr of your life."
		-- on Wednesday, 8-17-2005 in #lisp