[mcclim-devel] One char patch to presentation-defs

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 8 17:11:16 UTC 2005

David Murray <adm at cpmg.tv> writes:

> [resent to the correct address - I hope...]
>
> I was wondering why the :highlight option to :single-box wasn't working
> as I thought it should. Turns out there was a wee typo. Patch attached.

Thanks, I've applied this patch.  (Whether it should take two weeks to
apply a one-line patch, I don't know; you be the judge...)

Is there any code in Examples/ or Apps/ which exercises this code
path?  If not, it might be worth including some -- if we can't have an
automatic regression test suite, then we might as well have a manual
one.

Cheers,

Christophe