[mcclim-devel] StudlyCaps directories

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Fri Aug 5 07:25:36 UTC 2005

On 2005-08-04, Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Um, how come no-one's noticed this before?

I think what you see depends on what you have in your ~/.cvsrc. If
there's the line "up -Pd" (or just "up -P") in it, or if you use -P
for updates and checkouts, you won't even see the lower-case
directories, because they're pruned.

> Is it possible to remove these duplicatedly-named directories?

With CVS, it's possible to prevent empty directories from being
created only by passing the -P switch on updates and checkouts, or by
rm'ing them in the repository, losing history in these directories.

Ugh.
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at boinkor.net>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs