[mcclim-devel] possible buglet in highlighting shapes

rpgoldman at sift.info rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Apr 29 02:41:02 UTC 2005

    AH> On 4/28/05, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
    >> OK, sorry.  But for the stupid, what's the magic to put in
    >> make-application-frame that will give us something that's scrollable?
    >>
    >> If there is no easy way to specify a scrollable pane, isn't that a
    >> problem?

    AH> I think you are missing something. Use the 'scrolling' macro in your
    AH> layout, for example:

    AH> (define-application-frame ...
    AH>   (:layouts
    AH>     (default
    AH>       (scrolling () my-pane)))) ;; Is that the sort of macrology
    AH> you're looking for?

Thanks, Andy.  I was looking in the wrong place.  This explains my
wrong-headedness before, too.  Scrolling is obviously an aspect of
layout, rather than pane content.  I retract my original comments...

Robert P. Goldman
Senior Scientist
Smart Information Flow Technologies (d/b/a SIFT, LLC)

211 N. First St., Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55401

Voice:	(612) 384-3454
SIFT offices:  (612) 339-7438