[mcclim-devel] possible buglet in highlighting shapes

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:07:09 UTC 2005

I took a brief look at this tonight, and I see that the keystrokes are
indeed not working as expected. I tried a variation on you example
using a single character with no modifier, and that worked fine. I'm
pretty sure this was working not too long ago (my old tests appear to
include a command with :keystroke (#\g :control), and presumably they
all worked). Or, maybe the situation is different in some subtle way
than what I tested.  I guess I'll take a look at what happened over
the weekend..

The #\c-\q syntax is new to me.