[mcclim-devel] possible buglet in highlighting shapes

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 07:15:20 UTC 2005

I suspect changing the line '(with-output-as-presentation (stream
object 'taems-node)' to add ':single-box t' should fix this:
'(with-output-as-presentation (stream object 'taems-node :single-box t)'

See §23.2.1, specifically 'presentation-single-box' in the spec.

Can't help with screen grabbing, sorry.

-Duncan

On Wednesday, April 27, 2005, at 03:47 AM, rpgoldman at real-time.com