[mcclim-devel] A couple of Beagle changes

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 22:42:47 UTC 2005

The following patch (generated with 'cvs diff -u beagle', which I hope
is correct) should modify Beagle so that the following are 'fixed'
(i.e. as fixed as they ever get when I do things which is not very ;-)

    + rectangular tiles
    + line dashes
    + patterns (not stencils though)
    + dispatch repaint when mirror transform is set now untransforms the
mirror region by the mirror transformation to hopefully speed things up
a little (still veeery slow when the output history is large)

beagle/image.lisp can be removed from Beagle, and the
lisp-bezier-path.lisp file needs adding.

Thanks,

-Duncan