[mcclim-devel] Re: GCL and mcclim

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Dec 31 20:03:05 UTC 2004

Timothy Moore <moore at bricoworks.com> writes:

> On Dec 28, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Paolo Amoroso wrote:
[...]
>> See my notes on Scigraph:
[...]
>> There is still some functionality that does not fully work, e.g. some
>> command table issues that prevent access to some commands.
>>
> I'd like to hear about those. A while ago (right after the
> common-lisp.net move) I checked in a fix to command tables that
> resolved the SciGraph command issues that I knew about.

It looks like most of the command table issue I previously reported,
i.e. the inability to use right-click menus, have been fixed.  A quick
check shows that I can now use presentation translator menus on graph
elements.

By the way, what is the name of Scigraph's command table?  GRAPH or
:GRAPH?

Paolo