[mcclim-devel] format-graph-from-roots

rpgoldman at real-time.com rpgoldman at real-time.com
Thu Dec 23 21:05:46 UTC 2004

I was just reading over the CLIM spec, and apropos of this function,
it states that there should be a default to the ARC-DRAWER keyword
argument.

"If arc-drawer is unsupplied, the default behavior is to draw a thin
line from the ``from'' node to the ``to'' node using `=--cldraw-line*."

But what's checked into the CVS now doesn't have that, causing crashes
if it's omitted.  I think some simple default to DRAW-ARROW* should
work, but I'm too abysmally ignorant of CLIM to propose a patch
myself.

Best,
Robert