Mini Projector & TV | AV / VGA / USB / SD Card | Special valid till Wed 31 May 2017

Mini Projector & TV admin at electronicpromotions.co.za
Fri May 26 07:51:44 UTC 2017

Mini Projector – 120 Inch screen size

Multi-Function Interface (AV / VGA / USB / HDMI / SD Card)

Only R1799 (WAS R2999) – SAVE R1200

END Wednesday 24 May 2017

Use this on your Phone, DVD player, HDD, PC, USB stick, SD Card

Bright LED Screen with 20 000 hours viewing

Daylight Viewing

Screen Size – 120 inches

Remote Control

Car power supported (watch while on the road/camping)

 All formats of Audio, image and video files.

 Also reads Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF for presentations

 Package Contents:

 1 x Power Adapter
 1 x Projector
 1 x Triad Video Line
 1 x Remote Control
 1 x User Manual

 Email us today for more information or to purchase or call 021 903 0501

 Brand new sealed system
 Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged (R99)

 OFFER VALID TILL WEDNESDAY 24 MAY 2017 ONLY!!

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites
2. A friend has forwarded you this message
3. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.
Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Notes:
Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain aspects
All prices are subject to change without notice
Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order
Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.
By accepting this email without unsubscribing, possible further marketing emails will be sent to you.