Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling & Rapid Production

Bruce Bruce at lk-tooling.com
Thu May 11 18:24:40 UTC 2017

Dear leader,
How are you? May I take you a few minutes? This is  Bruce from LK Mould  Factroy , nice to know you.
CNC Machining, 3D Printing (SLA, SLS, DMLS, SLM),
Engineering, Rapid Tooling (ProtoTool), Sheet Metal Work,
Vacuum Casting and Injection Molding are the core services LK offer to support our Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling and Rapid Production project solutions .
Our company focus on manufacturing  plastic injection mold & die-casting mold and molding parts for manufacturing industries, such as daily supplies, Medical, electronics etc.
We can help you from your product design to finished products:
We cater to major automotive requirements, electronic products, medical parts and appliance industries. The moulds we made includeautomotive parts(dashboards, inner decorating accessories, etc.),electrical appliances(washing machine, air conditioner, refrigerator, television, etc.),IT industry products(cell phones, computer, etc.),householder products(micro-wave oven, juicer, etc.),office accessories(telephone , printer, etc.) as well as other various of products.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Your sincerely,
Bruce  .
LK MOULD LTD
Tel: 0086-769-89760495
Fax: 0086-769-81663340
Factory address: No.21 xinanlang Road, JingXia henan Indusrial District ChanAn DongGuan Guang Dong ,China