8000W Speaker System | FREE 16GB FLASH DRIVE WITH 6000 SONGS & FREE MULTIFUNCTION DVD PLAYER (Price R3499 - ONLY valid till Friday 1st July 2016

Buziness adverts at buziness.co.za
Thu Jun 30 05:30:35 UTC 2016

8000W Active Speaker System
FREE USB Flash drive with 6000 Songs (Billboard top 100 from 1980 to 2015)
& FREE Multifunction DVD Player
Only R3499 (WAS R4499)
Ends Friday 1st July 2016

Bluetooth Enabled

MP3 and SD Card

Built-In Amplifier

Radio

Disco Lights (switch)

Volume & Equalizer Controls

Guitar and Mic inputs

FREE Multi-Function DVD Player

This is an Active Powered Speaker with 2 x  9" built-in speakers and 4
tweeters. It is able to stand upright, or on its side (feet provided), so
you can fit it into any type of space.
It is a powerful 8000W sound output, and has a long range.
It has both Music, DVD, and Karaoke capabilities.

Speaker

     8000W Output Power
2 Mic Inputs
2 x 9" Built-In Speakers
4 x Tweeters
Side Panel Volume Controls
Radio
USB & SD Card Input

FREE DVD Player with Games

     Multifunction DVD player

     Copy disk to USB function

     USB Input

     SD Card Input

     2 Mic inputs

     FM Radio

     Remote Control
     Advanced Menu Options
300 Games on DVD with 2 Controllers
(PS2 Look a Like)

FREE 16GB Flash Drive:

16GB
USB2

Delivery / Collection Info:

Collect in store at:
20 Bosman Street
Soneike
Kuilsriver

Delivery/Courier Option
Courier to your Door
2 Business Days
R199

Email us today for more information or to purchase or call 021 903 0501

Brand new sealed system
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged

OFFER VALID TILL Friday 1st  July 2016 ONLY

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites

2. A friend has forwarded you this message

3. We received your email address via email from chain mail, forwarders, etc

4. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.

Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from
us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Notes:

Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain
aspects

All prices are subject to change without notice

Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order

Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.

By accepting this email without unsubscribing, possible further marketing
emails will be sent to you.