CCTV KIT SALE - 20% DISCOUNT TILL Wednesday 29 JUNE 2016 - 4 Channel - Only R3499 (WAS R4499)

Electronic Products adverts at electronicproducts.co.za
Sat Jun 25 20:59:28 UTC 2016

CCTV KIT SALE - 4 Channel - Only R3499 (WAS R4499)
Ends Wednesday 29 JUNE 2016

4 Channel - R3499 (WAS R3999)

8 Channel - R6499 (WAS R6999)

16 Channel - Price on Request

32 Channel - Price on Request

DIY DVR CCTV System (Plug and Play)

No specialized installation needed - Do It Yourself

Advanced System with hundreds of functions and options

Functions:

View live cameras on your phone or remote PC
Get SMS alerts based on motion or timing
Record what's happening anytime
Crystal clear picture

Cameras:
4 / 8 / 16 / 32 Supplied
600DPI Cameras
Motion Censored
Weatherproof
Wired
Colour by day and Black and White by night

DVR:
  Record
  Zoom in and out
  Connect to TV, PC or Screen
  2 USB Slots
  Lan Port - Connect directly to the internet
  Linus Based System
  Plug and Play

Email us today for more information or to purchase or call 021 903 0501

Brand new sealed system
Delivery to your door via courier or collection can be arranged (R99)

Why am I receiving this message?

1. You subscribed on one of our many related websites

2. A friend has forwarded you this message

3. We received your email address via email from chain mail, forwarders, etc

4. You have had previous communications with one of our linked websites.

Eg. You have requested quotes/bookings/info regarding related products from
us

How do I Unsubscribe?

Notes:

Pictures are a representation of the item, but might differ with certain
aspects

All prices are subject to change without notice

Stock levels are not guaranteed and items might be place on back-order

Courier charges are estimates, all courier charges will be quoted per order.

By accepting this email without unsubscribing, possible further marketing
emails will be sent to you.