[mac-lisp-ide] Whither CLIM/Cocoa?

Duncan Rose duncan at robotcat.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 29 18:24:41 UTC 2004

There is a private CVS repo at the moment. I guess there are a couple
of options for making it available:

1. Find a CVS server that provides anon access for downloads
2. Post a (source) snapshot somewhere
3. Post a binary snapshot somewhere (according to Finder on my Mac,
that would be 24MB give or take a few k)

It's not really in a state where it makes sense to move into the main
McCLIM repo (or maybe it does) and the build process is non-standard
(from a McCLIM point of view) due to dealing with bundles and all that
stuff so we'll have to write some docs (bah, I wanted to write a
Concordia clone before doing that ;-).

Maybe Mikel has some ideas in this area (he has significantly more
experience of distribution than I) so hopefully he'll pitch in to the
discussion.

-Duncan