[mac-lisp-ide] Clotho 0.1 release available

mikel evins mikel at evins.net
Sun Feb 1 17:30:35 UTC 2004

On Feb 1, 2004, at 8:59 AM, Brian Mastenbrook wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2004, at 11:50 AM, mikel evins wrote:
>
>> Clotho 0.1 is little more than an application wrapper around a simple
>> listener, together with sources and a build framework. It should,
>> however, serve as a point of departure for folks who want working
>> code to extend.
>>
>> If there is interest, I'll make cvs access to the Clotho project
>> available to people who want to work on the code. (Alternatively, I
>> could set up Arch access, which might be better in some ways). I do
>> need to tidy up a few loose ends in the cvs project; there is an
>> inconvenience at present with the way that darwin-headers interact
>> with the Clotho cvs project.
>
> Hello Mikel!
>
> I'd be happy to host a mirror of Clotho on a server with unlimited
> bandwidth. Just let me know!

I'll send you the dmg out of band; it's about 7.5MB in size.

> I'd also be very interested in working on it via CVS. I don't know
> anything about arch myself, so I'll have to look for a tutorial if
> that's what you decide to use. Where will you be hosting this project?

Arch is nice, but not nearly as well-known as cvs. And folks would have
to build it from source. I guess cvs is a better choice.

As far as hosting, if a small number of people are actively committing,
I could host it from my server. But I'm not averse to creating a
Sourceforge project, or a common-lisp.net project, or ???

--me