[mac-lisp-ide] Clotho 0.1 release available

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu
Sun Feb 1 16:59:07 UTC 2004

On Feb 1, 2004, at 11:50 AM, mikel evins wrote:

> Clotho 0.1 is little more than an application wrapper around a simple
> listener, together with sources and a build framework. It should,
> however, serve as a point of departure for folks who want working code
> to extend.
>
> If there is interest, I'll make cvs access to the Clotho project
> available to people who want to work on the code. (Alternatively, I
> could set up Arch access, which might be better in some ways). I do
> need to tidy up a few loose ends in the cvs project; there is an
> inconvenience at present with the way that darwin-headers interact
> with the Clotho cvs project.

Hello Mikel!

I'd be happy to host a mirror of Clotho on a server with unlimited
bandwidth. Just let me know!

I'd also be very interested in working on it via CVS. I don't know
anything about arch myself, so I'll have to look for a tutorial if
that's what you decide to use. Where will you be hosting this project?

Thanks,

Brian
--
Brian Mastenbrook