Use of postcommand in combobox?

Volker vos at lundinova.se
Wed Jul 11 11:04:25 UTC 2018

On 07/03/18 17:19, Peter Herth wrote:
 > now that you mention it, there is a wiki, which just waits to be
 > filled :). I never made an official announcement, as I didn't do any
 > code changes recently, but the LTk repository has moved to
 > https://github.com/herth/ltk. There is a wiki - any registered github
 > user should be able to post there. I would be very happy about any
 > contributions!

It seems that the wiki is not editable for non-collaborators, you
probably have to change the permissions, see

https://help.github.com/articles/changing-access-permissions-for-wikis/

(An alternative would be to use pull-requests but I don't know if this
would be convenient. I haven't done this yet.)

/Volker