Use of postcommand in combobox?

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Tue Jul 3 15:19:29 UTC 2018

Hi Volker,

now that you mention it, there is a wiki, which just waits to be filled :).
I never made an official announcement, as I didn't do any code changes
recently, but the LTk repository has moved to https://github.com/herth/ltk.
There is a wiki - any registered github user should be able to post there.
I would be very happy about any contributions!

Peter