Filetypes in get-open-file

Martin Buchmann martin.buchmann at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:36:51 UTC 2016

Hi Jason,

:filetypes nil

did the trick! I am running OS X 10.10.5 and 'which wish‘ leads

/usr/bin/wish

so i guess it is the version coming with the system. I havn’t installed anything using homebrew.

You are of course totally right regarding *. It failed from time to time but than worked perfect again. I guess that’s a pretty noob error I ran into here.

Thanks for your help!

Martin