how to change button height? - from beginner

David Wong dwonghome at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 05:51:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

New to LTK, I just want to change the button height, but couldn’t.
Doing it in (make-instance …), I got “Invalid initialization argument: :HEIGHT in call for class #<STANDARD-CLASS BUTTON>” error.
Doing it in (configure b :height 10), then I got “Tcl/Tk error: unknown option “-height””.
What’s the proper way to do it?

Sample code:
(defun display-image-button (filename)
  (with-ltk ()