Set-coords arc floating precision

Nate Chodosh nchodosh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:19:38 UTC 2015

Thanks for the welcome!

Right, I know that rounding has to occur eventually but if I extend my line
ltk seems to be able to draw an arrow head that looks rotated to a
precision greater than the 45 degree increments allowed by a single pixel
long line. So I'm wondering if it's possible to get that precision without
the long "tail" on the arrow. Googling has turned up this
<http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=800025> which seems to indicate that my
idea would work directly in tk so does ltk perform the rounding earlier?

Thanks,
Nate