Set-coords arc floating precision

Nate Chodosh nchodosh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:55:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Nate. I have never participated in one of these lists before so
I don't know the protocol so I apologize if this isn't the appropriate
channel.

I am working on an application where I need arrows on the end of arcs,
which I am accomplishing by adding very small lines to the end points.
However I think I have discovered that set-coords when used with an arc
won't update the position unless the coordinates are integers which makes
my approach impossible. Is there a workaround for this issue?

Thank you,
Nate