[ltk-user] resizing canvas, exiting main loop, fullscreen

Tamas K Papp tkpapp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:50:58 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Peter Herth <herth at peter-herth.de> writes:

> glad to hear that you like LTk :)

Thanks for LTK!  I was able to prototype my program very quickly.

> To get rid of the border of the canvas (which only appears on windows)
> you need to
> (configure canvas :highlightthickness 0)

OK, that works fine.

> To make a window without decorations for full-screen mode, I used
> (set-wm-overrideredirect window 1)

I assume that the window should be *tk*.  So I tried

(set-wm-overrideredirect *tk* 1)

but it didn't do anything, I reverted to set-wm-attributes.

Should I submit a patch adding set-wm-attributes?  Where is the
development repository for LTK?

Best,

Tamas