[ltk-user] why MAKE-INSTANCE not exported

Matus Kmit simply.nitaai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:30:26 UTC 2011

Thanks for the swift answer.

Let me correct myself: make-instance seems to be correctly exported by
CL package (SBCL), but when i try to, let's say create an instance of
a frame object in my user-defined package the interpreter signals a
name colision between the FRAME symbols of LTK and my package,
although i never defined any symbol with that name. i am simply using:

(make-instance 'frame :master nil ...)

i think the error refers to this "frame* class designator.. Do i have
to qualify it somehow and if yes how does one do that?

That said, i have to admit, that i am still learning how to properly
use lisp package system.

Thanks for any advice,
Matus