[ltk-user] fix for ltk on mswin?

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Fri Feb 19 07:41:24 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,

just to make sure, you are running the repl branch?  This should make
the communication more robust. However this was mostly tested on
diverse flavors of Unix (mainly Solaris). The current code does however
take no care how long the lines are that are sent to TCL. If you look
into flush-wish, you will find some disabled code to limit the line length
sent to TCL. It really sounds as if we should make sure only to send
short lines over the pipe.

Peter