[ltk-user] reader error using menus on OS X

Phil Armitage philip.armitage at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:32:55 UTC 2008

Hi Zdenek,

I haven't regression tested everything else but it has certainly fixed
the problem I was having. Thanks very much for the code.

Hi Peter,

Is there any news on a new release of LTK? You accepted my patches
almost 2 years ago but unfortunately they still haven't made it into a
release. It sounds from Zdenek that there are other useful bits in the
queue too. Just wondered what the plans were...

Many thanks,

Phil

Phil Armitage
http://phil.nullable.eu/