[ltk-user] Version control for ltk?

Jyrki Jaakkola jyrki at jjkola.tk
Sat Sep 15 14:46:00 UTC 2007

Hello!

May I be so bold as to suggest public version control for ltk? It would
help people to follow what issues has been addressed and what hasn't
been. It would also make sending and reviewing patches easier as you
could send patches as diffs to latest version on version control. Maybe
it could help also speed up the development process as well?

If the author can't host the version control there are sites providing
services for version control (for example common-lisp.net). I would
offer my own server for this but I have problems with keeping network
connections alive so I don't think it would be good idea to use that at
the moment.

Yours,

Jyrki Jaakkola