[ltk-user] LTK improvements

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Tue Nov 28 15:02:24 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Phil Armitage <philip.armitage at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately my additions are pitiful (but necessary for my project).
> That said, I grant all rights to release them under the LLGPL if you
> think they're OK (or can be made OK).
>
> (do you need a more formal statement than that?)
> (do you need them in diff format?)

Thank you, no more formal statement is needed. While one could argue,
that all contributions to Ltk must be LLGPLed by the "viral" nature of
the license (as they build obviously on the LLGPLed Ltk), I just want
to make sure that anyone posting additions knows and agrees, so I do
not get one day into license troubles.

Peter