[ltk-user] LTK improvements

Phil Armitage philip.armitage at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:33:33 UTC 2006

> If you want them included into Ltk, please attach your copyright
> notice and a statement about releasing them under LLGPL, so that I can
> use them without legal headaches.

Peter,

Unfortunately my additions are pitiful (but necessary for my project).
That said, I grant all rights to release them under the LLGPL if you
think they're OK (or can be made OK).

(do you need a more formal statement than that?)
(do you need them in diff format?)

Many thanks for creating LTk!

Phil

(defmethod selection-ranges ((text text))
  (format-wish "senddatastring [~a tag ranges sel]" (widget-path text))
  (read-data))

(defmethod selected-text ((text text))
  (when (not (equal (selection-ranges text) ""))
    (format-wish "senddatastring [~a get sel.first sel.last]"
(widget-path text))
    (read-data)))