[ltk-user] LTK improvements

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Tue Nov 28 13:11:43 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Jan Rychter <jan at rychter.com> wrote:
> I have a fairly large bunch of changes to ltk, mostly having to do with
> the text widget, but also with support for new widgets from the BWidget
> toolkit (such as tree).
>
> I am not completely happy with these changes, as I am sure they require
> further work and/or review. They can likely be implemented much
> better. But since I haven't found the time to do so over the last 2
> months, I thought I'd rather push them out, to prevent wasting of time
> in case somebody is doing the same thing in parallel.
>
> Should I send the diffs to the list, or directly to Peter? Please note,
> they definitely do require reviewing.

I would recommend to send them out to the list - if they require some
more work, then everyone who reads the list may volunteer to do that
work, and in general, they might serve as starting points for other
Ltk users.
If you want them included into Ltk, please attach your copyright
notice and a statement about releasing them under LLGPL, so that I can
use them without legal headaches.

Peter