[ltk-user] ltk examples

Bernhard Graf bgraf at adartis.de
Fri Nov 17 18:06:04 UTC 2006

Thanks Ken,

I know, documenting all features of ltk is an awful lot of work, but
maybe if it is divided into pieces and done by several people it is
manageable with not too much effort.
And, as you probably know, Peter is German (as I am, too) and Germans
opt for perfection ;-)

By the way, I have meanwhile been able to solve the problem myself,
as I found a bigger piece of code that is written using ltk (clmail :
http://hocwp.free.fr/glmf/article_clmail/clmail-v2/) and by analyzing
this I was able to use the already implemented function "scrolled-
text". So Peter has obviously already implemeted it.

As looking at software that is already utilizing ltk is the best way
to find out how to use it, do other members of the list know of more
examples like clmail ?

Maybe another "rather unspecific" question, but if we get together
enough pieces of code (maybe even from each other) this would be the
best way to help each other not to "reinvent the wheel")

Greetings,
Bernhard Graf

Bernhard Graf
Geschäftsführer