[ltk-user] Evolving Ltktest-with-cells.lisp

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 17:11:17 UTC 2006

I have been refining both the doc and the functionality of
ltktest-with-cells (in the Celtk module under Cells), which mirrors the LTk
demo ltktest, for a few days now adding more and more connectivity between
the widgets and the main display, as one would have in a more real-world
application.

At this point I think both doc and demo are adequate, and anyway I will not
know how to improve them without feedback, whether it be suggestions or
requests for clarification.

btw, thx to Frank for his report that all runs well on Mac OS X. I myself
saw recent versions working on Lispworks+win32, albeit with a problem in
that the spinning lines spun at a glacial rate. I would be interested in
hearing if Celtk runs on other platforms.

Now here is a big heads up: every once in a while, except when I am trying
to make it happen <g>, ACL8 on win32 hangs when I close ltktest-with-cells.
Possibly something to do with my Timer class run amok? We will see.

ken