[ltk-user] LTK on Windows XP

michael graffam mikegraffam at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 19:46:38 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I have successfully been using LTK on Linux and
FreeBSD with CMUCL and SBCL. Now its time for me to
port my code to Windows XP.

I'm using Lispwork Personal edition, and I have the
ActiveTCL distribution installed. From LW, I
compile/load the ltk.lisp file, which works fine; but
when I actually run some LTK code, the LTK GUI
appears, but the underlying Lisp program never
actually works (widget events are never processed, and
LTK/LW seems to sit in a loop).

So, is there anyone who has LTK w/ Lispworks working
on Windows XP? What TCL/Tk distro are you using?

Any help in this regard would be very welcome.

Mike