[local-time-devel] Local-time tests

Daniel Lowe dlowe at bitmuse.com
Sun Nov 18 14:32:45 UTC 2007

I'm a little irritated that the local-time tests have gotten completely
out of sync with the source.  I only blame myself, since I haven't
really been keeping up with the library at all for the past year.

In the interests of sanity, however, I'd like to propose the following
process:

- All patches should be posted to local-time-devel for review and
  discussion

- Patches which modify code should also include at least one test of the
  patch itself.  The tests should fail before application of the patch,
  and succeed after the patch is applied.

- No tests should fail after the patch is applied.

Comments?

: Daniel :