[lisp-game-dev] org-babel

Tyler Church roshan.church at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:24:09 UTC 2011

Yeah, I had run across that too, extremely useful! :) Though a little bit of
investigation turned this up:
http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=lisp/ob-lisp.el;h=f009e1818d72811fbc3c901276a1f53289ccf73b;hb=b44f21b1e3239b65a1015658d682d941a790dda8

It seems that a version of dto's script has turned up in the recently
released version 7.5 of org-mode. I've download v7.5, tested it, almost
everything seems to work fine in Lisp world. One less hassle to deal with.

- Tyler