[lisp-game-dev] org-babel

Robert Burghart jestersks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:24:25 UTC 2011

I was very happy when I found out about org-babel.  I've found it a lot
easier to use than many of the other literate programming tools.  One thing
that found that was very useful was https://github.com/dto/org-babel-lisp it's
a script that enables org-babel to tangling a code block and send it to the
active SLIME session.