[lisp-game-dev] Hello Everybody!

Tyler Church tylertrain at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 01:31:51 UTC 2011

Hello Everybody!

I was quite happy when I found the wiki + this mailing list, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one in existence that's making games with Lisp :) I'm a bit sad that no one's posted here in a while, which is why I'm writing.

None of you have probably seen me before, so I suppose a little bio is in order.
I'm Tyler Church, I love to program.
I make video tutorials: manwithcode.com
I write code: github.com/tylerc
I keep a blog: rubygamedev.wordpress.com (I haven't written in forever though, don't know if that'll change anytime soon)

I'm a Ruby and C/C++ guy (HTML and JavaScript sometimes too), and have slowly been becoming a Lisp guy. School & Life demands have been keeping most of my projects from seeing the light of day, but the Lisp game I'm making is coming along nicely, so hopefully that'll be online soon.

Enough about me though, I really wanted to make sure everyone on this list is still alive :) . So, how is everyone? How're your projects going?

- Tyler