[lisp-game-dev] Announcing Blackthorn 3D, a new game engine for Common Lisp

Bill Robinson airbaggins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:50:47 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Just thought I should throw my 2p in. I haven't done the general
introduction of myself on this list here when it was more fashionable a few
months ago, but I have been working on a networking library (Zoetrope) for
lag compensation the last 6 months when I've had time. It's in a mostly
workable state now.

Here's a video (my first ever screencast, when I get round to making
another, I'm sure it will be better)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyph7SN71qs

The demo app there was written with gl-glfw-* but it's independent of it.
Zoetrope dependencies are just ironclad and CFFI.

I have a publicly accessible repository at
http://git.wvr.me.uk/?p=zoetrope.git

Liking the look of blackthorn. :)

Ciao
-bill