[lisp-game-dev] Compiling and saving a binary

Alastair Bridgewater alastair.bridgewater at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:08:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Shawn Betts <sabetts at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It's a little cryptic (since I don't know what's at 0x003f1be0) and there
>> aren't a lot of leads on google. Does anyone have a quick idea of what I
>> might need to do to compile this binary? Thanks guys.
>
> Seems like you're doing things correctly. What OS and cpu are you doing this on?

Judging by the actual messages, that would be either darwin or solaris
x86-64 or solaris x86.

(Only darwin and solaris use lutexes, only x86oids have released
threading support, and from there it was a matter of matching up the
read-only-space and static-space assignments.)

Unfortunately, while I remember having heard about or seeing this sort
of bug before, the where, why, and fix escape me.

-- Alastair Bridgewater