[lisp-game-dev] [PROGRESS] Compiling scheme

Eric Bergstrome eric.bergstrome at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:42:56 UTC 2010

Progress Report #1

* I have a site set up for my game:  http://norstrulde.org/ilge10/index.html
* I have a scheme compiler and abstract machine under way

I intend to present the game, its level editor, my daily progress log,
and the live lisp system running the game all together on one web
page.  The lisp system is very closely based on the Compiling Lisp
chapter of the book, Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming
(PAIP).  It includes a parser, compiler, assembler, and abstract
machine.  Lexical closures and the core special forms are
implemented.  In the coming days, I will add macros, call/cc, and
built-in functions.