[lift-devel] PATCH define test-timeout-condition after test-condition

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Mar 2 22:35:22 UTC 2008

Hi Killian,

Thanks. That was stupid of me not to run the self tests only on
Allegro and not also on SBCL. Of course, I now realize that I need to
improve my website generation tool to make all the different test
platforms available! It's funny how in coding and design, one thing
often leads to two more.

thanks again,